The shores of Goa are a great place to be for anyone looking for adventure and some peace. While some people spend their time floating around in the surf and trying various dishes from the authentic local food, others prefer sitting in peace at the shacks, or under an oak tree while enjoying a good book and drinking chilled beers. For adrenaline-lovers, Scuba diving and water sports are the most effective method to satisfy their craving. The adrenaline rush of these sports is amazing and many tourists enjoy them a few times during their stay visiting Goa.
We’ve observed a number of things when arranging activities and creating profitable diving package to tourists. We have now put together an experience, a combination package for anyone looking to have a fun and thrilling day at the Arabian sea can benefit from.
If you want to go surfing or watch the action at the beach from afar or glimpse into the underwater world – by closely watching the life of people there, we’re there to help.
Goa is a great place to go for water sports & Scuba Diving
If you ask someone to name the three main things Goa is known for, they’ll say Caju Feni, the beaches as well as a myriad of exciting water sports. The activities that are included with the Water sports packages that are highly rated and loved by tourists include:
- Parasailing The idea is to cruise through the skies and take in stunning views from the shore, the ocean waves, and the events in Goa’s streets. Goa while sailing in the wind using tandems attached to your torsos. They are operated by experienced parasailers and boatmen.
- Jet Ski Ride Think about riding an all-terrain motorcycle on a track through the mountains, devoted to providing thrills to riders. Jet skis are very similar, but instead of riding on roads, you’ll ride the jet ski in water. Each time you surf you’ll experience a bump when you move up and down.
- Banana boat ride Take your seat on a boat that is shaped like a banana and prepare to experience the rising and falling of the ocean waves when a speedboat propels you toward the ocean. This boat cruise is popular with couples and families that want to experience something thrilling and thrilling.
- Speedboat Cruise The water-based activity is ideal for people who love having a good time in a large group such as a group of family members or friends. Sit down on the speedboat, put on your life jacket, and prepare to feel the breeze on our faces as the speedboat roars over other boats with sighs.
- Bumper boat ride A roller coaster experience in the water. this is among the most thrilling water activities. You are seated in an inflatable vessel that is tethered to a speedboat. After everyone has settled in the boat, the speedboat pulls the inflatable boat along through the beach and over the waves. The goal is to stay tightly to the maximum extent you possibly can prior to the sudden bumps and twists cause you to fall out of the water and into the sea.
In our Scuba diving and water sports package the excursion will begin at the boat’s departure point at Sinquerim Beach Jetty and will finish at the same spot. The island is remote , and sailing by boat is the only method of transport to get there.